Hilton Lake Taupo
Nestled in one of the world’s most stunning natural regions, Hilton Lake Taupo commands magnificent views over New Zealand largest lake and the mountains of the National Park beyond.
Combining Victorian charm with contemporary comfort and state-of-the-art meeting and business facilities, the hotel is a central North Island landmark, conveniently located midway between Auckland and Wellington.
- Victorian style in the 1889 heritage wing of the hotel
- Conveniently located midway between Auckland and Wellington
- The region’s only 5 star international hotel
- Cellar ballroom and thermal Valley Portico opening to adjoining gardens
- A wide range of hotel facilities including a thermally heated outdoor pool and spa-pool, sauna, steam room, tennis court and fitness centre
- Bistro Lago restaurant and catering menus by New Zealand master chef Simon Gault